Saturday 13 November 2010

Chesterfield Sofas



In praise of the glorious humble beloved Victorian Chesterfield Sofa......to all those who have used this most glorious piece of furniture for all sorts of things throughtout your life, as a trampoline, as a pretend horse ( the arm), as a warm place by the fire to curl up & go to sleep on.............................
These magnificent sofas that have stood the test of time are once again back in "fashion".........
& I have shown 3 examples using my favourite Mulberry Home Fabrcis, i'd rather have a Mulberry Chesterfield than a Mulbery Handbag.............but there are people lucky enough to have both. Mulberry Chesterfield or Mulberry Handbag or both ?

2 comments:

  1. Been there, done that with the Mulberry handbags! I'm so much more interested in the Mulberry sofa and a chesterfield would be the ultimate - ooooh yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland...I too am new to this wonderful world!! It's like finding an endless resource of beautiful design. Your blog is wonderful and I'm glad to finally find you. I only wish I could take a class...love the Chesterfield!!
    ~Debbie~

    ReplyDelete